Beautiful pics of Lauren Conrad feet & legs

Lo Bosworth confirms her friendship with Lauren Conrad. They aren't very frequent in their chats. Stephen was breaking up with Kristin with Lauren while he was dating Lauren . Lauren later explained that: "I'm not sure I knew you two were dating. We didn't even realize that you were in an entire relationship. Evidently, Lauren was saving her comments for the camera. And when we talked, Lauren made me look as if I were insane and delusional," said Audrina. I was furious with her. Lauren and i were never friends again. Conrad, who addressed the allegations on the MySpace website and on her own show when the allegations first came out, stated that the allegations were an "insult in many ways." Conrad added: "I never hooked up with Justin and I would not have done so." It's been said that I'm a bad friend, a womanizer and a fraud all at once. It could have been funny, if they hadn't taken the joke too seriously." In the aftermath of everything that transpired, LC quit the show. Kristin Cavallari joined the crew until the end. Audrina claimed that she as well as LC were "not spoken since" after Conrad's departure, aside from a quick run-in between the two children during the Disney on Ice event.

pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs pics Lauren Conrad feet & legs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Brugel

Henry